F I E L D N O T E #13 LEICA Q2 MONOCHROME 📸

I recently bought my dream camera, the Leica Q2 Monochrome. It is everything they say it is, but it is better. I am still getting to grips with this new system after using Fujifilm for about 5-10 years (with a short stint on Sony and Lumix). I have taken a few shots below. They are nothing special, but for test shots, I see potential. 




The macro on this camera is INSANELY good! 




Here are more shots from when I took it out for the day in London.





Below is a shot from home. I just loved the light and the blacks that the camera shows off. 




To conclude, this is an awesome camera and I look forward to sharing more shots. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Photography Can Help Your Mental Health

Leica Q3: The Ultimate Street Photography Camera?